Other Information Regarding ‘Let us Cater’ Services
- Our Teas, Buffets, and Canapés are unless otherwise requested supplied and displayed on China plates and platters. We will collect these after the event.
- We supply Paper Napkins with our Teas, Buffets and Canapés
- We have a quantity of linen napkins and table cloths, which can be hired subject to the cost of cleaning which will be quoted upon request
- We have a quantity of glasses, crockery and cutlery which can be hired subject to the cost of cleaning which will be quoted upon request.
- We are not licensed to supply alcohol but are willing to serve alcohol supplied to us by our clients at no extra cost
- All our menus examples are subject to availability and to change in consultation with you
- We will always endeavour to oblige to provide catering at short notice but generally would appreciate at least a weeks’ notice for our tea, buffet and canapés catering, as well as our Dinner Party Services and Dining Club.
- We will always supply a quote in writing and would expect a written acceptance from you which includes the agreed numbers. This secures the booking.
- We trust our clients and do not request a deposit prior to the event but with the exception of Funeral and Civil Inter- Faith Ceremonies we will present an invoice for payment on the day by either cash, cheque or by Bank Transfer.
- With Funeral and Inter- Faith Ceremonies an invoice will be forwarded by post or by email after the event and payment is expected by return by cheque or Bank Transfer.
- If you have any other dietary requirements please contact us to discuss how we can accommodate your requests
- The ‘Let us Cater’ kitchen has been fully inspected by the Environmental Officer from New Forest District Council and he agrees that the operation meets all the legal requirements. (as per The Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2006, Regulations (EC) 852/2004, 853/2004)’